Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 6 May 2012

Book Haul #2 + Spring Into The Future Book Signing

Hello everyone!

I had another incredibly awesome week in books, with a very special event yesterday to make it even better! Yes, that's right: I went to my very first author signing! My mom and I went on a mini roadtrip to Seattle and I was able to meet four amazing authors... Tahereh Mafi, Cynthia Hand, Veronica Rossi and Kimberly Derting. Yay!!! Plus, because we were in the States, I picked up a couple of books at Barnes and Noble... It's so much cheaper down in the US than up here in Canada! So this is what I got for review, bought and also got signed! (Sorry for the picture quality... On my iPod, there's not much I can do...)


For Review:






  • ARC of Between the Lines by Jodi Picould & Samantha Van Leer (Thank you Simon and Schuster Canada!)
  • Silver Knight by Caron Rider (Thanks Caron!)

Bought or gifted:

  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Review coming soon)
  • Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Until I Die by Amy Plum


Bought or gifted (to be signed):




  • Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  • The Body Finder (Review coming soon), Desires of the Dead and The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting 

Signed (previously owned):


  • 2 copies of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi... Paperback copy will be used for a giveaway!
  • Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand 
 That's my week in books! I'm pretty excited to have some signed books on my shelf and the fact that I got to meet the authors was incredible. I totally fangirled when I met Tahereh.... I mean, jumping all over the place, shaking, could barely speak... Yeah, you could say she's my favorite author that I've read this year. Were any of you at one of the Spring Into The Future stops? How was your experience? I loved the q&a with them... I learned so much! Kimberly Derting has got to be one of the funniest people I have ever met. Every one of those authors were super sweet and funny and knowledgeable and yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while. So, as always comment below with a link to your haul and I'll check it out!

Have an incredible day/night!
-Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...